By removing unused code from the project, not only will the script load time for browsers improve, but also the time it takes for browsers to analyze and compile the code.
Use the following optimizations:
- Always use algorithms that have the lowest computational complexity;
- Avoid recursion;
- Format repetitive parts of calculations as functions;
- Simplify mathematical calculations;
- Use search arrays instead of switch/case constructs;
- Enter calculations, calls, and variables for all recurring functions;
- If you can use bitwise operators to perform some actions, do it. Such computations take less CPU resources to perform.
How to use it?